PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those look sweet. Always wondered when ThumpStar would make a sweet race ready mini.
They did well in the mini motard spec racing. I may just have to jump one. :firedevil:
Hey bud Let us know about that spec racing
I had heard tell of it but not all the details

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All Thumpstar 70cc 125cc 140cc and 160cc in stock
LINK:
ThumpStar Pit Bikes - Free Shipping at TBoltUSA
Thumpstar Advantage

Rising Rate Linkage rear suspension:
THUMPSTAR - TSR-C 160CC
Same Technology as ALL modern MX bikes
Currently Only - TSR-C 160CC has this

3 Point Swing-arm Pivot Support system:
THUMPSTAR - TSR-C 160CC
THUMPSTAR - TSX 140
These type of frames support the swing-arm pivot in the center and on both sides
Unlike most all other Pit bikes CRF50 XR50 KLX110 and Minis that only support the swing-arm in the center

Wheels:
5 Sprocket Bolt Hub with Aluminum Front Rear Rim
THUMPSTAR - TSR-C 160CC
THUMPSTAR - TSX 140
Unlike most all other Pit bikes CRF50 XR50 KLX110 and Minis that have steel rims

Cradle Frame Advantage:
Thumpstar 125-140-160
This system supports the engine from the under side so your weight is supported by the frame
Unlike most all other Pit bikes CRF50 XR50 KLX110 and Minis that the foot pegs

Fully Adjustable Front and Rear suspension
THUMPSTAR - TSR-C 160CC

Case Saver - Stator Guard
140-160
428 Size Chain and sprockets
Unlike most all other Pit bikes CRF50 XR50 KLX110 and Minis that have smaller 420 chain

Check out this video

· Registered
270 Posts

Back around 2005 ish there was SEMRA-Southeastern Mini Roadracing Association that had a ThumpStar spec class.
Made for great racing. All ages racing each other with spec racing ThumpStar engines. You can still find a few ThumpStar
bikes rolling thru the pits at big races.

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you guys had any feed back from customers who have purchased these bikes?
Feedback is positive for sure
We ran a TXS 140 all last race season with great results
We will have the TSX 160 this year at all events

· Registered
32 Posts
yeah its no longer than other minis
I guess the wheelbase for the Thumpstar is irrelevant for me now as I just bought a new Piranha from you!:cool: But still, for the sake of clarity on the wheelbase subject, at a listed 47" the Thumpstar is from 2"-5" longer than specification listings of all brands of 65cc 2-strokes and most other 110cc pit bikes. But, I know you guys at TBolt have been around more pit bikes than, well, about anyone. If you say the Thumpstar wheelbase is comparable to other similar bikes I don't doubt you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.