PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping around for a pitbike for quite sometime and finally decided to pull the trigger. I was leaning towards a ssr 150 motard and placed an order with the guys after they confirmed they had one in stock.

Well long story short, it turns out they actually just sold their last one hours before I talked to them. Feeling a little frustrated and just before I was ready to take my business elsewhere Jeremiah contacts me and after a few emails and pm's he makes things right in the end.

They guys were very quick to take full responsibility for the mix up, apologized time and time again and offered to make things right in the end. The follow ups, attention to detail, and great customer service these guys offer is unreal. They value their customers and are willing to go the extra mile!

If your considering doing any business with these guys I would highly recommend them! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have to agree. I have dealt with Jerimiah several times in the past and his actions by far surpass what you would expect from any online dealer. Keep up the good work guys!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts