PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a newly built 110 rode it at a track twice the throttle stuck both times right after a jump or whoops, bike wheeled over both times bike has a 138 kit with a brand new 26mm carb from two brothers, thought maybe it was in the throttle or cable so i installed a joker tornado throttle, and joker cable, no dirt in carb, stuck again, the throttle does not stick sitting still or in trails only when going over whoops or jumping, inspected slide, needle ect... could not find the problem, any ideas im tired of falling.

thanks for any sugestions

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
try some light grease, or wd40. Or try loosening the bolts in the throttle, thats usually the problem.

·
Registered
941 Posts
The cable might be too long and when you hit the whoops... the cable is pulling out of the top of the carb (brass thing). Take some zip ties and place them on the cable/carb.... It mostly happens on the 28's.. but that it what is sounds like...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have lubed the throttle pipe, its not the problem, does anyone think its possible that the cable is coming out of the hole in the slide and getting caught on the bottom of the slide and not going back in,

its a little confusing buts its hard to explain

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.