PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a Kitaco 88 Big Bore kit on my 50 and had a problem with my throttle cable. It won't close the throttle. So I am wondering if I got the wrong throttle tube or the wrong cable. I need to know what I need to fix this so I can go out and rip it up. Help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I guess thats the problem. I think if I use my stock throttle assembly it will work. But I don't have my bike with me right now to check. I also don't want to run my stock throttle. I was told BBR and White Bros make a cable with the inner being 3/8" longer. What has other people done with big bore and aftermarket throttles/Bar kits.

ANY HELP!

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you live in washington state go to Bent Bike........or perhaps you have something like that near you.........they sell the motion pro cr style throttles for 12 bucks........and they have miles of cables.........I paid 13 bucks for the cable and it actually has an adjustable housing on it.....you might try something like that..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.