PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 crf70 with a piranha 140 in it (22mm carb) and raised handlebars. I am searching for a throttle solution because I don't have the stock twist throttle. I have a 1/4 twist one that has a 8mm threaded connector but I cannot find a cable that will work anywhere! All the kawasaki ones are too short because I need ~35". Any ideas? Anyone know of any universal cables with the carb end on them?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Have you checked the cables through pister pro offers? The new 2015 LXR comes with a 22mm carb on the 155 ho motor? I used this set up on my new build. If you bought the wrist throttle that came with it you should be set. But you might already have that wrist throttle set up? Is yours all aluminum?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2005 crf70 with a piranha 140 in it (22mm carb) and raised handlebars. I am searching for a throttle solution because I don't have the stock twist throttle. I have a 1/4 twist one that has a 8mm threaded connector but I cannot find a cable that will work anywhere! All the kawasaki ones are too short because I need ~35". Any ideas? Anyone know of any universal cables with the carb end on them?
I bought the 150mm throttle cable from DHZ.com worked a treat for me, similar setup to yours

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.