PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I got a call today from the promoters, Its time to start thinking about Vegas, and any changes or things you would like to see different?

What about a 8 inch wheel class? ( this has been talked about )

What else??? opinions, ideas etc....?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
some kind of big jump or technical section that even pros would have a hard time doing therefor it would be more exciting for the fans to see people go for it

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slapaho16 said:
how about over 45 inch wheelbase 10 inch

How big you wanna go?

·
Registered
142 Posts
youth stock mod. since most kids cant afford the big dollar bikes or the get the factory ride. AND make a sweet section or a big jump like RedBaron said. It'd be more fun for everyone!

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I represent a China manufacture, but just a thought, seeing how at many races now a good chunk of the bikes are China bike, should they have a stock class too? Lets keep it civil, we are all just tossing out ideas.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
slapaho16 said:
im sittin at 47 and dont really wanna start choppin my frame and swinger up

Is that a klx 10 inch?

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
#1)They need to write the midsizes bikes out of the 10" class.It is hurting the sport.

I know I am going to get flamed for this and yes I built 2 for vegas last year,but I still think they need to change the rules.

#2)Get ride of stock/mod motors,make it stock motors only.A stock/mod motor cost more to build than a mod and that is stupid.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
slowracer said:
#1)They need to write the midsizes bikes out of the 10" class.It is hurting the sport.

I know I am going to get flamed for this and yes I built 2 for vegas last year,but I still think they need to change the rules.

#2)Get ride of stock/mod motors,make it stock motors only.A stock/mod motor cost more to build than a mod and that is stupid.

Not trying to start anything, but isn't the SSR bike u guys had last yr a mid size 10 inch? I am asking, really.

What would be the best way to patrol if the motors are STOCK? On another note, the guys that support the race sell aftermarket parts, ( built motors ) not sure how well they would want to keep supporting it if they are just a STOCK motor, just a thought. Ideas???

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like the idea of 45 inch wheel base and whatever you can put in between it.

·
Registered
831 Posts
i heard there might not even be a minimoto this year because the promoters are having a hard time getting sponsors? is this at all true?

1 - 20 of 299 Posts