Oil cooler

S&S big pegs

Sik 110's bump start

BBR shifter

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a stock '06 klx 110, with a huge #47 on it. Yeah, I race it at Burleson every once in a while. What number are you? There's never any 110's in the pitbike class besides me, and if there ever is it's only flyin' Ryan with his freakin' full mod haha.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
i dont really have a number, i just got this little sticker on the front # plate with 23 on it haha...

haha, well i think im gonna race there this sunday, if theyre racing??

here's a pic of my bike, if you see me out there, come say whats up.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude, you should race there for sure Sunday. I'm going out there and should be racing my big bike and the pitbike class. I'm gonna try to get some of my buddies with minis to come out there too. Maybe we could get an actual race going and not just a bunch of guys trail riding lol.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm kind of in the transition point between novice and beginner so I've just been racing open lately. So I guess it's just going to depend on how I feel when I get out there haha.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I just realized it's my sister and her boyfriend's birthday this Sunday (same birthday). Hopefully I can still come out.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm. I haven't checked. If I don't go I'll let you know and we can go moto somewhere else some other time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts