PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going down a hill full speed and there was a cop parked so my friend in front of me stopped and i didnt see him......ps, sorry for posting this here, this is where everyone is!

this is another reason why i HATE cops...28 stiches

·
Registered
567 Posts
oh my god same thing happened to me yester at 3 pm i just installed my new elka shock and took it up and down the street for a test drive...i pulled a U turn and a car slammed me ..review mirror knocked me in the face and the chain oin my bike ripped my leg open .....gave me 27 stitches and my bike was towed ...sad part is i just put my bbr superpro together and i have no insurance for the next week??????????

·
Registered
59 Posts
Scars are souvenirs that last for ever and thats a good one...

I got this one this past weekend when my fiddy flipped over and the rear tire ate my leg. It sure does sting but not as bad as yours I'm sure.

G

·

OK, getting on my soap box. Your out riding around at 3 AM when people are trying to sleep and a cop just happens to be there. And this is the cops fault how?

Hopping off soap box now.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
50ccchick said:

OK, getting on my soap box. Your out riding around at 3 AM when people are trying to sleep and a cop just happens to be there. And this is the cops fault how?

Hopping off soap box now.

well, cops are the enemy. If there was no cop then i wouldnt of crashed...but there was.....so i hate cops more.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
If there no cops i bet everyone would be dead. Either shot or killed in a car becuase they were driving a bazillion miles an hour. Or because to many people tried to ride there 50 down the road at night and ran into a car.

G

·
I'm not a cop, I just play one at work. :wink: Actually I'm no where near being a cop. I just work with them every day. Most of the guys I work with know about 50s and think they are as fun as hell. Heck, a lot of 'em grew up riding 'em. It's not like they enjoy stopping people from having fun, but sometimes the law says thats what they have to do. If they don't do their jobs, they get fired.

·
Registered
279 Posts
here its not really what the law is ... but how it is inforced. many of the cops here look the other way when they see you riding. but the other ones are real a holes. its a hit and miss type thing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.