PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
twosmoke30 said:
the suspense is killing me

You'll be happy to know that a little birdie just told me that the gen4 frame is finished. (Like literally, JUST finished the welds on the prototype) That's one step closer to getting this little beast to your front door :) You should see the "bling" that's coming STOCK on this thing....no need for costly upgrades....its already been done already :D

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Special~K said:
You'll be happy to know that a little birdie just told me that the gen4 frame is finished. (Like literally, JUST finished the welds on the prototype) That's one step closer to getting this little beast to your front door :) You should see the "bling" that's coming STOCK on this thing....no need for costly upgrades....its already been done already :D

BITCHIN!!

i like how whenever i ask, the medinamini god says "you shall recieve"

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
These have to be the best qualilty import wheels I have seen so far.....WOW. Can you say billet hubs and floating rotors? Pics coming guys, one more trip to the shop tonight and the prototype should be complete :)

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
special~k said:
these have to be the best qualilty import wheels i have seen so far.....wow. Can you say billet hubs and floating rotors? Pics coming guys, one more trip to the shop tonight and the prototype should be complete :)

cool!!!!:d

·
Registered
328 Posts
FYI...

I saw some preliminary (un-assembled) pics last night.

We hope folks will like the new look & changes.

From what you see... We will upgrade both brake systems (to brand new components), change the hand levers (again) and dimensions of the rear brake pedal and change the silencer (back to a Gen #3). These are all positive changes.

Thanks Kenny!

bob

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree this is nuts... just put some pics up to calm the storm. Sold my X4R in hopes for one of these. Been waiting for a long time to see the good news.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Ok fellas, heres another update. I finished the Gen 4 proto-type last night. It is 100% complete. Im pretty wore out at the moment, and I need to take a day off lol. Tomorrow however, Im going to the studio (motoxstudios.com) and building the bike, AND doing a small teaser shoot. Graphics arent in yet....so it will most likely be a plain bike. But none the less, you will get to see it, and most of the improvments. At first site it may resimble the gen3 frame, but if you look close you will see that it has drasticly been improved. ;)

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
special~k said:
ok fellas, heres another update. I finished the gen 4 proto-type last night. It is 100% complete. Im pretty wore out at the moment, and i need to take a day off lol. Tomorrow however, im going to the studio (motoxstudios.com) and building the bike, and doing a small teaser shoot. Graphics arent in yet....so it will most likely be a plain bike. But none the less, you will get to see it, and most of the improvments. At first site it may resimble the gen3 frame, but if you look close you will see that it has drasticly been improved. ;)

huzzah!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts