PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Utah during the winter a group rents this rodeo arena and puts on races. The track is made for big bikes but is perfect for pit bikes and even safe for the kids to race on. The deminsions of the area is very close to the Orleanes arena . In My opinion this is the way the mini moto track should be layed out. What do you guys think???

Accual Passing and racing could happen on this style of track...

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Wash my smily face guy holding up the middle fingers is directed at a lack of invitations on secret riding sessions.... LEts motard tomorrow, I drained Mattmotoho's oil so he won't hang long we can both whoop him!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
magiksc said:
Wash my smily face guy holding up the middle fingers is directed at a lack of invitations on secret riding sessions.... LEts motard tomorrow, I drained Mattmotoho's oil so he won't hang long we can both whoop him!

I pulled that pic off the website you guys know I would NEVER go somewhere without inviting you guys...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.