PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with GREAT pleasure that I am able to bring to you the new Medina Gen 4 prototype!. We have all been working very hard on this and it has finally come together. I've got to give credit where credit is due: First and foremost, big thanks to Bob and John at Medina for believing in me, and for wanting to move forward by bringing us all a bike that we believe to be above the rest. BIG props to Chris @ motoxstudios.com for letting me drag tools and parts from one end of his studio to the other, lol, we finished at midnight. And finally thanks to my good friend Lauren Lyons for being beside me through it all. Again, remember this is a PROTOTYPE, and we reserve the right to change any of the parts. (should anything BETTER become available to us before production) More pics will be available soon here on PM, and at MXS Hot Links Page Enjoy.....

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Better pics coming soon. You have to understand this was just finished last night around midnight lol. Neither me or Chris at motoxstudios.com have slept very much as we both have full time jobs. He threw those together real quick this morning for you guys. More to come soon, including testing info. I think Im gonna go get some sleep now lol.....enjoy, Ill be on in a few hours to answer any questions you all may have! (Tell Bob thanks, he's the man that is bringing this to us all!)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nickypoo said:
sweeeeet

whats up with the head.. it looks like 110 style mixed with daytona lol

is it just a z155?

Zonger 155z H.O. with removable oil fliter, and clutch cover :D

and the REAL carbon fiber ignition cover comes stock! :cool:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
it looks like the triangular daytona cam cover on top of the z round cam cover. the bike looks good though, just need to see more details.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
boonacka said:
it looks like the triangular daytona cam cover on top of the z round cam cover. the bike looks good though, just need to see more details.

The details can be found starting right around here:

http://planetminis.com/109/any-info-gen4-bikes-149520-5.html

This is just the prototype, so a few things may have been left off, or will be added in the production models. But in that link you will find most of the stuff that has been done, and what it will come with ;)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nice, but one thing you should add to it, a guard for the rear shock, like the big bikes have. and get a nice kickstarter who doesn't points 1 inch out of the case. and off course a airbox :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JJW Designs said:
Looking good guys!

Thanks Justin, gonna look even better with a fresh set of JJW Medina graphics too! ;) We'll be in touch soon.....

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Is the footpeg bracket just painted red, or is it new? If it is, does it angle up more then the last ones? bike looks good!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
MpR said:
Is the footpeg bracket just painted red, or is it new? If it is, does it angle up more then the last ones? bike looks good!

you can just flip the footpeg bracket over and it will sit higher!:p

1 - 20 of 116 Posts