PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
**edited for clarification**

Tis video is sick. I posted about this before. Other people put up stupid videos that are HD. A video isn't good just because it is high def, there has to be some good riding in it.

Sweet video

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I like the trick when the one guy is in a wheelie and jumps up throws both legs over the bars and continues his wheelie... not sure what that trick is called but it looks sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
570 Posts
crowbar said:
Im getting real tired of you guys getting better and better...and im going nowhere...

awesome vid brew.

Don't get mad, get even... LOL You should hook up with one of our riders, AJ aka. "minirider101" on here. He just moved back home in NY and is looking for riders there. He told me the weather sucks up there now, but he is ready to ride....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Prickster said:
Don't get mad, get even... LOL You should hook up with one of our riders, AJ aka. "minirider101" on here. He just moved back home in NY and is looking for riders there. He told me the weather sucks up there now, but he is ready to ride....
i might just have to do that. Winter doesnt make it easy, and having a 9 month old is even worse.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.