• hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sure, why not..

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
id like to see everyones opinions on what you consider a minibike.

anything too small for you?

the smallest bike you can buy?

10" wheels?

50cc's?

is a klx a minibike?

is a modified honda a mini?

ALL motorcycles are fun, so thats no excuse.

vote klx a MINI bike, or not.

lets hear it!

stanton

G

·
A minibike is anything that needs stiff springs to make you feel comfortable. Unless you are like 400 lbs and need stiffer springs on everything. IMO

EDIT: XR100, CRF150, TTR125, etc are midsize though.

· Registered
10,051 Posts
Would you all consider this a midsize or a mini:

Honda Monkey R with NSR 12" wheels. Actually, this bike is for sale and probably will sell for under $2000 if you can get it through customs...

· Registered
10,051 Posts
dhanson96 said:
I like the frame but it looks like a G-Crafft classic Honda frame. Would this one work for off road?

It's the stock Honda frame, and is the same as the 1988 Honda ZB50 frame. The bike was made for 2 years in Japan (1987-8) and only in 1988 here in the states.

They are not good for offroad, and are on on-road bike only. It has a 210mm shock on the rear with very little travel.

Look on ebay, I see ZB50's up for auction all the time, and they are one of the best motards on the market, and aftermarket parts support in Japan is huge...

· Registered
202 Posts
I think when you refer to mini's the klx is included because it's the only production small wheelbased bike left without going to a vertical 4 stroke engine??? correct me if i'm wrong..........

XR/CRF50

XR/CRF70

TTR90

KLX/DRZ110

SDG

XTREME

· Registered
1,523 Posts
so i guess alot of you guys dont even have mini's considering you have 88cc kits and above. OR. Do you consider 80cc big bikes and 85 big bikes.....minis?

Depending on how big you are, anything can be a mini.

i vote yes, it is a mini, i was sittin on one 3 days ago, not much bigger than a 50 with all new suspension

· Registered
86 Posts
id like to see everyones opinions on what you consider a minibike.

Anything with less than 150cc is a mini to me. Wheel size doesn't matter, I consider my CR85B to be a mini.

I grew up on a old school "minibike", does this make me "old skool?" I've had it since I was knee high.. I was out riding it this morning... I love this bike..

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/muso/minibike.jpg

Chad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.