PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've finally lost my mind. I enjoy my fiddy so much I think I'm gonna sell my yz426 cause it just collects dust in the garage now.Besides imagine what mods I could put on it with roughly 3500 bucks :twisted:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
thorwarrior915 said:
why would you want more than one mini when you could just spend the money on more/better parts?

Because once one is finished with the elite parts, its time to build another.

I have a 117se which is very unrideable in the middle of the street or any little tracks around here and is very loud, so thats a strictly track bike.

Then, when I want to ride on the street, I can ride my 88 xhead with inner rotor, stratos forks, sik50 swingarm/frame and LE ishock, which is rideable in the street, and is still a great race bike/practice bike.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FiddyNick said:
sold my raptor660 built a bbr framed 88cc 50.....rode my 50 more in a month then i ever rode my quad......50s are it ...im buying a stocker to run both classes at the track...

Nick

Amen bro you got the right idea :wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah my 50 is pretty close to stock aside from the neccesities and an 88. it's so fun to mob around town and whatnot, but when we race on sundays at our moto track during intermission, i have a drz 134 that allows me to take home the prize money every weekend, the only person who can kinda compete is an extreme.[/quote]

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Why have more than one mini? Because you'll have broke ass friends that always want to ride your bike, and it's just easier to build a beater for them to kick around on when they come over... And then another friend shows up, and another, and another; the next thing you know, you have a garage full of bikes and a ton of friends bringing over beer...

·
Registered
37 Posts
well all i have 2 say is: i have a dr250 4 sale in the classifieds...LOL i think thats enough said...i already sold my quad and am selling my rc cars 2 .....do i realy have 2 say it.....i dont think ive totaly lost it...yet

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
I could never bare selling my big bike to ride just 50s, Im thinking ill be finished hopping up my 50 by around this christmas and then maybe ill save up and get a used 50 and just put stiffer springs, a bar kit and a bbk for riding around my house and then use the all hoped up one for tracks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've thought about sellin my quad, but then I think, when I need to go out and get rid of some stress, you can't go blazin trails at like 60mph on a 50! I have thought about sellin the quad and getting a big bike, because they cost like half the price, that'd be like 1 grand for my 50!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i am siitin here readin this thinkin I KNOW. I got my girl one for my friends i mean her to ride. And as i am readin this i am thinking if i sold my quad that wouldbe about 13000 to play with fifty parts with. But in reality i could never do that a cool thought though

·
Registered
168 Posts
I only want one but i cant find anyone close to me selling one. Stupid Midwest!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.