PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mini Motard riders and racers. I would like to say thanks to the site for being dedicated to the mini world we enjoy so much. Just some info so you know we care; We are a racing family, myself and my 9 and 10 year old sons race and my 6 is ready but can't yet due to age restrictions at most tracks. We base in Saint Amant Louisiana which is about an hour from NOLA MotorSports Park which we use a lot. We build and race minis because its fun and is keeping us focused on what is important, fun,family and friends! We are the US importer of Sava Mini racing Tires and stock many sizes including 6.5, 10, 12, and 17 inch race tires and we carry their line of Mitas hardest corp off road tires. We also import rims in the proper 12 x 2.5 inch rear width and a 12 x 2.15 front for most Japanese minis. We also have 17 inch rims in 2.5, 3.5 for the CRF 150 and 85. We will be expanding or line of 17s in the coming year. Our kits all include US made Buchanan stainless steel spokes and nipples for maximum strength. We also have a line of Kids racing suits, GatorSkinZ starting at $250 for a cordura and leather model, full leather suits are $350. We have a website, mitas_pages » Page 1 of 13 with our beta site Gator SkinZ | GatorRimZ, 12" and 17" rim and spoke kits, children's leathers, Mitas and Sava tires. If you want to road race minis in the South I usually have the news and I promise to start sharing more info and pictures on PM! Thanks, Kevin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts