PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
were do u live? i live here in houston... every friday( well not now with all this rain) but we have every friday races...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
ya i bring my pit bike when i go there.. but the pit bike tracks arent that great... i ride the main alot tho... ya rio and skeeters... and u ever been to the paintball and pit bike next to skeeters..? every wed a big group goes out there.. instead of taking a left on skeeters road keep going and on the left but less than a mile there is a paintball place and in back there is pit bike track...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
i live here in league city .. u know wheere that is... im more of big bike s i just waste all my money on pit bike.. im #120 on kawi s might have seen me out there... but ya man sounds good if u live down south like me come out to that track by skeeters..its tons of fun and i just talked him into a new section its sick

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
i wish i could just get up and go do that that place is badddddd... well seee if i can make it out

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
im gonna try for that... got some rear kx 65 brakes.. and trying to get some marzooch s right now.. hope ur ready again this time smokum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.