PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find some mini moto races in Texas. i have looked all over the internet but i can only find races from past years. Can antone give me info in up coming races Please!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Old thread, but I'd like to find some too.

It's a little bit of a drive for you, but there's usually a good number of us that race at Burleson Mx Park, they race every 2nd and 4th Sunday. There's also going to be an AX pitbike race in Granbury April 21st. If you're on Facebook, check out "DFW Pitbikes", that's usually where we post up about races, and plan rides.

·
Registered
419 Posts
It's a little bit of a drive for you, but there's usually a good number of us that race at Burleson Mx Park, they race every 2nd and 4th Sunday. There's also going to be an AX pitbike race in Granbury April 21st. If you're on Facebook, check out "DFW Pitbikes", that's usually where we post up about races, and plan rides.
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out on FB.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
EVOMX.NET!! at 3palms.... we got a pitbike class now and 1st round is Sunday the 12th!!! and we are first moto too :)))) BRING IT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
cool hope you bringing a bike!!! going to be EPIC!!! racing on the GP track fresh prepped!!!!!!!!!!! hit me up when you get to h town 832 537 5165 Mike

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Bringing my bike for sure... the race is at 3 palms right? I've only been to armadillo next to it so I know where it is..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts