PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing this shifter saver, firms up the sifting as well, takes out the flex on the shaft and make shifting more precise .

It has a seal on the outside and sets up to the seal on the case, also has a sleeve that rides on the shaft.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
And now there is another part I will have to get. Haha.
Why can't I think up some of this stuff? Haha
Good shit matified.

·
Registered
624 Posts
another cool part from MATIFIED,:biggthumpup:

keep up the good work Matt, guys like you is whats keeping minis going.:beerchug:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Raced with it last night, won both motos, felt kinda bad because it was a big bike track and with the FRD 190.6 (70mm bore) I killed them, every straight there was I would open up a gap,I was not sure how much of a difference this would make , but it really made shifting accurate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Raced with it last night, won both motos, felt kinda bad because it was a big bike track and with the FRD 190.6 (70mm bore) I killed them, every straight there was I would open up a gap,I was not sure how much of a difference this would make , but it really made shifting accurate.
How do we make this sounds interesting! Please more pictures!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a picture from the track, or most of it, the front straight is not in the shot, it has a double a triple (big bikes only 90ft) and a roller, then when you go up over the up hill triple to the far left (a few minis can double up it, most cannot), on the track as a big sweeper and a few switch backs and single double or double single jumps.
The picture was taken mostly for the rain that was on the way but did not hit us. The clouds were pretty cool. The sun was actually to our backs.

The bikes I was riding.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts