PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to race town today and for the first time ever my 110 gave me some problems.Runs great for about 5 laps the will not run.I mean it has always been great and i always run it pretty long with no problems.I checked all obvious stuff and did nothing different,it seems to be fine if i park it for about a half hour and then kick it over it starts good, revs good,and then runs good for about five minutes and the just seem to not want to rev,it runs but will not rev almost like the rev box is toast,,,Please some one help me...Thanks:confused:

·
Registered
698 Posts
bad petcock? Check all fuel lines? Clean the carb?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
mine was doing the same thing but it would throw flames out the exhaust and pop-wouldn't rev out. i checked everything. it did it just like yours, ride for a bit then start doing it-let it cool and it was fine. turned out to be my coil.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I would bet the coil is taking a crap. I have had it happen to a couple different bikes, not 110's but same deal. Run great til hot and then run like ****. Once the coil cools, they run fine again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.