PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
i have the tb 88 with race head an carb.... i bought the tb oil pump the tb rev box (pretty cheap works the same as everything) and thats pretty much all i did so far im gonna get the bbr pipe and put the stock end cap on to keep it quiet but it runs niceeee

i also have the tb manuel clutch and it works awsome with the tb 88 kt with the race head i like it alot pm me if you need anything else

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
If your going to be running a stock clutch, go up 1 tooth on the front sprocket, that will help it out alot.

Or the TB manual clutch has a taller primary gear ratio, that helps a ton and then you dont really need the bigger front sprocket.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i personally don't like the tb manual, i got the tb auto and love it. do a carb, oil pump and a clutch. a pipe and rev box you can get down the road.

·
Registered
87 Posts
3rdGearPinned said:
macdadmorgan, have you ridden the new 3 plate TB manual? Its much nicer then the old 2 plate.

no, i'm actully gonna see if the will just sell me the clutch pack for cheaper then the whole thing, if not then i am gonna buy the tb auto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.