PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TB KLX race head. The one that came right before the V2. It was the "new race head" version. It has been ported by Mark over at AHP. The head has about 40 or so hours on it. No oil leaks. Good threads at the spark plug hole. No broken fins. My bike rips with this head.

I'm thinking about going to V2 and wanted to know how much my current head is worth.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Shade. I was hoping it might be worth a little more. Looks like I'll be rocking the V1 for a while longer.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
KI6HNB said:
Thanks Shade. I was hoping it might be worth a little more. Looks like I'll be rocking the V1 for a while longer.

"rocking the V1..." party on Garth. You better bring your junk in on Friday so we can ride! Not sure how you are gonna get you KLX around with your DRZ; maybe a cute little pink trailer.:pokey:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reserectedmxr said:
"rocking the V1..." party on Garth. You better bring your junk in on Friday so we can ride! Not sure how you are gonna get you KLX around with your DRZ; maybe a cute little pink trailer.:pokey:

The DRZ has passenger pegs. I'll just throw the KLX on the back of the DRZ's seat and tie off to the passenger pegs.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts