PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Can anyone give me some in put on this one? Or has anyone bought this exhaust for a 1980-87 z50r even though it’s for the 1988-87 models?
I want to buy a stock replica like this in hopes that it’s quite. The only other replica that was the right year I could find was on phat 50s and they’re in Canada.( $270!!!)

Thanks

·
3,312 Posts
Phat50's exhaust is the Tbparts exhaust. Same one. Tbparts supplies most web companies.
It is a nice replica. Good quality. And yes it's a quiet exhaust like the original.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phat50's exhaust is the Tbparts exhaust. Same one. Tbparts supplies most web companies.
It is a nice replica. Good quality. And yes it's a quiet exhaust like the original.
Thank you. Yes I realize that this is a TB part. My question is, can anyone confirm that the 1988-99 exhaust pipe work on my 1982, like the site says in the picture above?
The TB pipe for my year is not on the TB site...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. Yes I realize that this is a TB part. My question is, can anyone confirm that the 1988-99 exhaust pipe work on my 1982, like the site says in the picture above?
The TB pipe for my year is not on the TB site...
I should have mentioned that the picture isn’t off the TB site.

·
Super Moderator
10,311 Posts
If you intend to run the right side number plate and bracket, you may have to modify the muffler guard on the TB Parts pipe, but I'm not 100% positive on that. If you have the original muffler guard, I believe it will bolt right on the TB pipe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts