PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would the trailbikes 88 without carb work well.i know i should get the cam and carb but money is a little short now.i would upgrade later to a 20mm carb and cam with a pod filter.i raced 2 bbr superpro framed bikes at a track and they burned me on the straights.so now im lookin for some more power.

·
Registered
91 Posts
aedwards07 said:
would the trailbikes 88 without carb work well.i know i should get the cam and carb but money is a little short now.i would upgrade later to a 20mm carb and cam with a pod filter.i raced 2 bbr superpro framed bikes at a track and they burned me on the straights.so now im lookin for some more power.

It should work fine, your just not gonna see all the performance the 88kit has. Especially up high.

I would put at least a 62 jet (~$5) in your stock carb and start tuning.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
flappy,i got ur message and sent you one also.does anybody know around the jetting should be.a 65 main and 2 sizes larger on the pilot(guessing).im gonna order a pod in about a minute so that should help.whats your guys oppinion of spraypainting the clyinder black with engine pain to give it the sleeper look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.