PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tb108 motor that i am parting out. It has very low hours and all parts are in great shape.

The crank: A tb 51mm crank. Barely used. I cannot feel any play in the needle bearings, and the ball bearings are in good shape.

The tranny: A bone stock 3 spd in great running condition

The clutch: Auto clutch, it may be a heavy duty, i dont know how to check

The cylinder: A kitaco 52mm jug. I can hone it for you if you request. The bore is in pretty good shape. No scoring, no rust.

The piston & rings: I have a brand new tb 52mm piston kit that sells for $60 regularly.

The head: The head has 25-22mm valves. They have been run about 1 hr since they have been lapped.

I also have the engine cases

I have a 20mm Kehin carb w/ intake

I have a stator w/ lighting coil.

I DO NOT have the flywheel

I also have the cam chain, the bolts, and all the little pieces for the motor.

$250 shipped takes the entire motor. (In Pieces) I might negotiate

If I dont sell the entire motor I will sell individual parts/pieces.

Im paypal ready.

For info, PM me, or text me at 541-671-0952

·
Registered
598 Posts
Received my top end too. I don't know what kind of head it is but hopefully it'll work with the TB piston(looks to be the wrong dome). Hey Nathan PM some info about this head. I've never seen slits in the valves before.

·
Registered
598 Posts
trtr013 said:
its the 25/22 head so you need the matching piston not the older tb piston or the stock head piston
Well..it's actually a off brand(china) head. The dome and cam are of the old honda head variety so I'm not sure if the TB365 piston will get the most out of the compression. It should suffice though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts