PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm not gonna bank on that, soooooooooooo. lol where that at? Need a non-billet cooler, come on vendors, you pay to sell parts on here for a reason I want to give you my money!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
You need one of the dinky 4 rows, or one of the 5 row Supercoolers? I have one of the 5 rows here, but it won't be cheap as it will take me 2 months to replace it.

You want just the bare oil cooler or the cooler with the anodized posts and oil cooler carrier? Rock Guard?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4 row is what I run now, but if you could define pricey for me in a PM, I will entertain the offer. I am keeping this piece on a budget to an extent as I have a fully functioning cooler as it sits, just a lil dinged up and want to grab a new one. Thanks.

w/ lines**

w/guard and w/out price would be great**

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Craig is the best seller on here.....Thanks for the decals man there going on the bike and the wife took the pink ones

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
p3racer said:
i can make you a hell of a deal on a Daytona oil cooler kit. There nice five row aluminum radiator style coolers

I have the anodized cage that goes with the above cooler. When someone buys a cooler from Craig, hit me up and you'll get the hookup on the cage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.