PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Takegawa F6 super head with your choice of cam but the s-30 will run you a little more than the s-20. The s30 pulls insane up top. I Put new valve guides with new valve seals along with new valves, both intake and exhaust valves are 1.5mm larger than what the F6 super heads came out with at that time. It also has a set of brand new HD valve springs. The port work was inspired by Stormanorman aka chad "hes a great teacher." I also have modified the head to be able to work on the mid-block motors like the 140s and 150s that run the Honda style top ends. I did this by milling out the cam gear area so I would be able to run the 32 tooth cam gear. WARNING it will not be a direct bolt on since you will have to clay your piston to check valve clearances if you choose to run it on a mid block 140 or 150 motor. As for a crf50 oem motor all you have to do is get a piston to match the head which is sold on there website.

As for price I'm open to offers, I haven't been on planet-minis in a while so I can't say I know what these takegawa super heads have been going for recently. If you are interested I will send you photos, Either send me a PM on here or you can reach me at my email: [email protected] Put GREEN as the subject so I know it not spam or anything lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.