PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have some S25 D-Comp cams for the Takegawa KLX +R head and the TB V2 roller rocker head. Makes kicking your bike to life effortless, no more damaged cases and kick start shafts!

Price - $225

Link to product on AHP store - Ahp Minis

Also have the Takegawa 1 down 3 up shift drums in stock finally!

Takegawa 4-Speed Shift drum with a 1 down and 3 up shift pattern. This kit will match the shifting pattern of your big bike and moves the neutral position of the transmission between 1st and 2nd gear, ensures no false neutral shifts when a quick down shift to 1st gear is needed.

Price - $99.95

One last thing back in stock is the Kitaco kickstarters, these are super nice and give you more leverage. Nice heavy construction and the highest quality Japanese plating and design.

Price - $62.00

Contact - [email protected] or 610-417-2533

payment - credit card or paypal

::AHP minis:: | iShock, Honda Trail Bikes, Fast50s, Boyesen, and Sano

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A!dam said:
Can i fit the Takegawa D-comp camshaft into Chinese YX 160 engine?

Does it improve performance?

What head are you running, these are for the Takegawa +R or the Trail Bikes V2 roller rocker heads. Depending on the grind you get, it will affect performance, these S25 are the good all around grind that would most match the V2 cam.

·
Registered
248 Posts
AHPminis said:
What head are you running, these are for the Takegawa +R or the Trail Bikes V2 roller rocker heads. Depending on the grind you get, it will affect performance, these S25 are the good all around grind that would most match the V2 cam.
Iam running Stock head, but ported, cut off valve seals.

Iam looking for D-comp camshaft-if i can fit it into my motor and if i improove performace.

P.S: The picture from dyno-what engine is that?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A!dam said:
Iam running Stock head, but ported, cut off valve seals.

Iam looking for D-comp camshaft-if i can fit it into my motor and if i improove performace.

P.S: The picture from dyno-what engine is that?

Thanks

These cams will only fit the rocker heads, I believe its a cam chart for the 178cc Takegawa Scut on the KLX110 engine.

·
Banned
5,144 Posts
AHPminis said:
These cams will only fit the rocker heads, I believe its a cam chart for the 178cc Takegawa Scut on the KLX110 engine.
NOPE, THAT DYNO IS FROM A 138+R HENCE WHY THE S35 CAM DOES NOT MAKE A BIG CHANGE IN HP. HERE IS A TAKEGAWA DYNO OF A 178+r. YOUR WELCOME MARK.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the clarification, I guess what i believed off the top of my head was not correct. Makes sense now that I think about it as thats probably the original illustration from a few years ago before the 178cc scut came out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts