PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a xr 50 with a takagawa big bore motor in it. I don’t know too much about these bikes. It was given to me for work that I did for a guy because he couldn’t pay. No title. He said it is a 124 cc. It hauls butt.
124 big bore
Oil cooler
Two Brothers Exhaust
Takegawa Super head
Takegawa Clutch
3 speed manual
Tall Bars
I am not sure how much this is worth. Just wanted to see what you guys have to say.
Make me an offer.
Located in Henderson NV
[email protected]
1500 obo

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,933 Posts
A price, your contact information, and your location are all required in every classified ad, or it will be removed.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have a xr 50 with a takagawa big bore motor in it. I don’t know too much about these bikes. It was given to me for work that I did for a guy because he couldn’t pay. No title. He said it is a 124 cc. It hauls but.
124 big bore
Oil cooler

Super head
3 speed manual
I am not sure how much this is worth. Just wanted to see what you guys have to say.

make me an offer.
Located in Henderson NV
[email protected]
1500 obo
You might also want to mention the Takegawa Special clutch. There is a chance it has the Takegawa transmission and stroker crank as well, making this a very fair price along with the two Brothers pipe and first generation Takegawa Super Head. You shouldn't have too much trouble moving it at that price, if you were in Texas I would take it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts