PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correction: It is not a 5speed, it is a 3speed.

minixxx said:
how many hours on motor, what carb, ignition, cam and who built it, how much ya want for it$$$$$?

The motor was built by Joel Albrecht at 2 Bros. Racing, for Mike Sleeter to use at the Minimoto SX. Motor has less then 10hrs on it. 26mm carb. $2000.00 obo

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just paid $1350 shipped to Canada 2 weeks ago for the same DOHC tacky complete running motor But 3speed built by Joel at 2bros with all the top accessiories including asv clutch, pipe to suit bbr perimerter, fastway pegs, five-o billet throttle, all electrics, clutch and throttle cable. Neat and sweet....ready to bolt in and rip it up

How much you asking????$$$$$ you need to sell it in parts to get ya cash...

·
Registered
547 Posts
The same motor just sold for $1350. That is my offer for this one!

·
Registered
547 Posts
redirt78 said:
^ I heard the same thing but how many hours were on that motor compared to this one and who built it?

Same guy at Two Bros. It had a ton of extras too. Carb, intake, ignition, pipe, kickstart, gearstick, boyesen cover, five-o billit throttle, fastway pegs, asv clutch, takegawa hypa cdi.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
i got one of these motors also,,, mine has jeremy mcgrath cam timing set on it,, more bottom and mid range power,, but still topend for sure

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I have been looking for a dohc motor for my perimeter 70 build for awhile. Guess I will hold out since prices are still a bit too high for me. lol

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
USERNAME said:
I have been looking for a dohc motor for my perimeter 70 build for awhile. Guess I will hold out since prices are still a bit too high for me. lol
haha i doubt youll find one cheaper than 1300 range,,,

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chrome-CRF said:
The same motor just sold for $1350. That is my offer for this one!

Glad to hear someone got such a great deal on one of these motors, but in parts it cost 3x that ammount to even build one. I am not hurting for money, but I am willing to look at serious offers. Not crying over my OBO price, compared to others. If you find one cheaper, go for it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts