PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
ride1mc2day said:
Could you please tell me some more on this motor please. build date, who built, run time (hrs.), type of ignition, approx HP?? Does it come with a carb also?

Thanx,

Jesse

Wow, Were my questions that lame to not even get a response? I guess I'll take my cash and my desire elswhere. Thanx

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ride1mc2day said:
Wow, Were my questions that lame to not even get a response? I guess I'll take my cash and my desire elswhere. Thanx
sorry i missed the post you made man,,,was in a hurry lastime i was on here,,, so the info on this motor is,, i got the topend on a trade for some other stuff,, everything is in good shape, i jsut sent the motor to mike castro to set the timing so it will have more bottom end and midrange,,

i put the motor together, i got a tak complete bottomend prior to this topend and i just had it sitting, so i figured that why i would trade some stuff for the dohc topend, i put it together and it was running just had the timinig a lil off from what i wanted,, so i sent it to castro, hope to get it back from him this week,, ill make a vidoe of it running..... i put it together liek 2 weeks ago,, aprrox dyno sheet from the guy i got it from is 17hp,,, daytona adjustable timing ignition, bottom end has bout 2 hrs on it,, and the topend has about 8hrs i would say,,

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wogtaz ryder said:
How would this go in a 12/14 lxr ? abit to underpowered?
i had it in a pitster x4 and it hauled a$$!! it is a strong motor,, definatly not gonna be underpowered in the lxr 12" ive got a motor i really like in my 12" and how the power was in my 12" its gonna be to much power for my 10".. so i figure there is no sense keeping it around not using it,,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.