PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Could you please tell me some more on this motor please. build date, who built, run time (hrs.), type of ignition, approx HP?? Does it come with a carb also?



Thanx,

Jesse
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,151 Posts
What are the benifets of that flywheel? Any improvement. Were do you find hem?



Bump for an awsome motor and great seller. He always takes care of his stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fiddy4ever said:
What are the benifets of that flywheel? Any improvement. Were do you find hem?



Bump for an awsome motor and great seller. He always takes care of his stuff.
benefit is you can adjust the timing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
ride1mc2day said:
Could you please tell me some more on this motor please. build date, who built, run time (hrs.), type of ignition, approx HP?? Does it come with a carb also?



Thanx,

Jesse






Wow, Were my questions that lame to not even get a response? I guess I'll take my cash and my desire elswhere. Thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ride1mc2day said:
Wow, Were my questions that lame to not even get a response? I guess I'll take my cash and my desire elswhere. Thanx
sorry i missed the post you made man,,,was in a hurry lastime i was on here,,, so the info on this motor is,, i got the topend on a trade for some other stuff,, everything is in good shape, i jsut sent the motor to mike castro to set the timing so it will have more bottom end and midrange,,

i put the motor together, i got a tak complete bottomend prior to this topend and i just had it sitting, so i figured that why i would trade some stuff for the dohc topend, i put it together and it was running just had the timinig a lil off from what i wanted,, so i sent it to castro, hope to get it back from him this week,, ill make a vidoe of it running..... i put it together liek 2 weeks ago,, aprrox dyno sheet from the guy i got it from is 17hp,,, daytona adjustable timing ignition, bottom end has bout 2 hrs on it,, and the topend has about 8hrs i would say,,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wogtaz ryder said:
How would this go in a 12/14 lxr ? abit to underpowered?
i had it in a pitster x4 and it hauled a$$!! it is a strong motor,, definatly not gonna be underpowered in the lxr 12" ive got a motor i really like in my 12" and how the power was in my 12" its gonna be to much power for my 10".. so i figure there is no sense keeping it around not using it,,
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top