PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can i use this tak 106 kit with the ahp e22 rh?

PowerSportsStore.com - Viewing Product: Takegawa Hyper S-Stage with Carb SCUT 106cc Skirtless 57mm Big Bore Kit - Honda XR50R this is the s-stage

CRF50 / ENGINE MODS will this set up get more power by running the stock head and 20mm carb or an 88 domed piston with e22 rh? this is the one i was thinking of getting but idk if it will work with the head i got from firepower. plus i would still need a dommed piston so anyone know if they got one for this set up??? and if there is a better solution out there without boring cases or running out my bank account let me know!

thanks guys any help would be appriciated

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That kit is made for the stock head ,if run a head with a bigger chamber you'll lose alot of compression and power.Go to dr.atv and just piece together a kit to work with the head you got from firepower.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
50WHIP said:
That kit is made for the stock head ,if run a head with a bigger chamber you'll lose alot of compression and power.Go to dr.atv and just piece together a kit to work with the head you got from firepower.

Agreed, work over your stock head or get a kit that utilizes a domed piston to work with a race head.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Just get an 88 kit for the "race" or 70 type head. The S-Cut jobs are for stock or Super heads, and neither will work with the ported e22 you have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts