PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
142 Posts
Hey tbolt I'm in need of 2 filters one for the stock molk t 26mm pitster carb and one for a keihn 28mm. I'm not sure what size to order seeing as those are in inches.... if you could help me out i need to purchase 2 from you.

· Registered
3,937 Posts
$10 goggles, $5 grips, free throttle and finally bought myself a cradle mount to bump my order up for free shipping and the free throttle. If I had know the goggles were so nice I would have got my friends them for xmas

· Registered
117 Posts
yea the goggles were a lot nicer than the pic, I got a nice set of fly bars, a tube i needed grips, throttle brake rod extender and free throttle maybe more it was a nice surprise since i had forgot i ordered anything haha

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea the goggles were a lot nicer than the pic, I got a nice set of fly bars, a tube i needed grips, throttle brake rod extender and free throttle maybe more it was a nice surprise since i had forgot i ordered anything haha
Sweet !!
We just added more deals to the Holiday Deals (Online Only!)
Holiday Deals (Online Only!) - TBolt USA, LLC
Limited Quantity

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
2,854 Posts
Reactions: XLr8r

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.