·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T Bolt USA - Pitster Pro Pit bike Long (LONG) term report
Lets ALL talk about Good experiences with these bikes
We have a few on hand that were going to do some reporting on

We have a Pitsters here since 2005
Original Pitster Pro 125 X , Still running strong !
Ridden occasionally over the years and kicked around by many
Recently "Adopted" By Mark

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motocross Car

·
Registered
2 Posts
there are so many words that describe this bike. the best would be dependable. this is the first pit-bike i took on a track and i love it. i have taken quite a few spills on this only to find out that it is still running strong. nothing has broken on me yet. i ride this 125 x like crazy from out on a trail to on tracks like blue diamond mx park and happy ramblers moto club! plenty of power for me and a very nice ride. i am 5 foot 10 and weigh about 200 lbs and despite the looks this bike is as comfortable to ride as an ssr 125 tr. bottom line is i love this bike and hope to win a race in the near future on it.

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poor thing,get's no respect eh, maybe now.Didn't they have a different swinger?
The OG Pitster Pro 2005 was a triangle swing arm just like SDG Speed mini , Unlike SDG , The First Batch was ZS 120cc Dinosaur engine (see if any of you remember that thread)
Pitster was smart enough to go away from the 107cc 3V motors of doom

Second Batch was same bike with a JL124cc (GPX 124cc) , same bottom end configuration as the current YX140
the next batch had the ill fated but quite popular Banana swing arm

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Our first Pitster was a 07 x4,when it needed a topend(after a lot of abuse)we went to a 146,after that was worn out,went back to a 125 topend with a Sgr race head and that engine is still going strong to this day(i nolonger own the bike, but see it all the time). That bike and motor is what changed my mind about chinese bike's(good one's) and i can't believe that the motor is still going after what it has been through.I know this is not a long/long report, but this bike didn't just sit around and get kicked around once in a while,it got abused all the time we had it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.