PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
dumb question, but, are the cases already pre-bored for the 115 kit thats on it?

second question- if i buy this, can i put a 119 dohc on it? just buy the dohc cylinder and head and would it work? or would i need the crank too?

trans is already good and if cases are pre machined it would be cheaper for a 119

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Instead of everyone having doubts about it lets get someone like Doug to Ride it and give us his opinion....if its reliable and worth the money

·
Registered
99 Posts
i have the daytona115cc and i think i was the frist one too get. the low end is not there the top you better hold on. 5 hours later . it always wants to drop into neutral from 3rd then if you push it down goes into 2nd . i called red baron they said shippet back they will look at it . ask them to send me a shipping lab. they said no. you have no idea how pist off i am 1600. fu**en $ 5 hours later and this is the answer i get. they said they never had this problem. OK I GUESS I WILL HAVE TOO WAIT LONG .THANKS RED BARON FOR YOUR HELP

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
OLDSCHOOL said:
Instead of everyone having doubts about it lets get someone like Doug to Ride it and give us his opinion....if its reliable and worth the money

Guess that post by Tony T says it all...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
tonyttt said:
they said they never had this problem.

Dude, you seem to be the First because you probobly are to have a problem But I bet you will not be the last. It will be real interesting what they have to say about the issue.

an all up shift drum, modified shift star if availible would be my guess at a fix

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
t bolt usa has spent tons of money and time developing the GPX engines to top performing race engines

we were informed that RED BARRON racing had spent the same type of time testing ect so we offer there product

This is a RED BARRON racing engine were selling as a dealer

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ridden one of these motors in a Motovert out here in oz and must say I was dissapointed. The gear ratios suck ass big time. maybe change the gearing so as to never use first gear. Its a long way from second. Tony t you are right. They made the mistake of putting japanese top end on china bottom. YUK. Cross breeding never really works out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.