PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a front brake master and line for a sx65 i believe. I saw it at shop and its a brembo front and id rather have that for my bike than the one on now. so if anyone has one forsale pm me. Also interested in a rear rim setup with a brake setup. What size axel and rim is on a sx65

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The Brembo master was only on the 2003 models. Same caliper on 03' as newer years, except 03' is milled to take a 10mm banjo bolt. All other years 03+ have an 8mm bolt. Check your bolt sizes carefully. SikTendencies can make a new (and longer) line for you. He can probably build you a custom line with a 10mm banjo at the master, and an 8mm banjo at the caliper, to adapt the Brembo master to the newer calipers. For that matter, just about any other big bike master cylinder will work like the Brembo if you don't like the Formula one.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah i just want it cause it says brembo lol...but i found 02s that have brembo too. Im trying to get a rear master and a front brake setup from the 65 so its brembo. does anyone have that? i dont even need the lever or lines just the front caliper, master, and rear master, pedal, and caliper.

·
Registered
761 Posts
02-03 ktm 65sx had front brembo setups.. by far the best brakes..

ktm 65 and marzocchi shivers do not have same caliper mounts though! just incase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts