PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting a pair of bbr sp5s and wanted to no if i got a plus too swinger it it will be good

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
id say +2 if you want your 50 to stay on the smaller size

or +4 if you like it taller

you can adjust the hieght of the front by sliding the forks in the triple clamps;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hes giveing me a plus two swinger with it a 50 caliber just wondering if itd be a good setupp

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
if its free ya...cause 50cal is garbage. Be careful they have weld issues...Def get a plus 2 if you cant afford a billetware($100-120 used) get a stock crf70 as thats a +2 from crf50

·
Registered
84 Posts
trtr013 said:
if its free ya...cause 50cal is garbage. Be careful they have weld issues...Def get a plus 2 if you cant afford a billetware($100-120 used) get a stock crf70 as thats a +2 from crf50
Pardon me for butting in but a xr70 swing arm will bolt right onto a xr 50 giving it a 2inch extension?

·
Registered
423 Posts
yes but the xr/crf70 swingarm is limited since the swingarms crossbar doesnt allow it to travel past the length of a 10.5" shock unless you cut some of the frame.

so no crazy swingarm angles

·
Registered
84 Posts
sr20hardbody said:
yes but the xr/crf70 swingarm is limited since the swingarms crossbar doesnt allow it to travel past the length of a 10.5" shock unless you cut some of the frame.

so no crazy swingarm angles
thanks i just started a new thread for nothing..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts