PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
i think for the price they have them at is a great deal......but if you cant afford a new swingarm then thats different. i hope you werent thinkin he was gonna start slashin their already slashed pricing. you pay for what you get. hope you have luck with finding a used one......i just got rid of a setup too. o well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
speedracer said:
I can't afford a new one

being that i am only 13

Summer is coming up.

Grab your lawn mower and cut some lawns. 8O

Even if I were to sell my swingarm right now, I wouldn't sell it for much less than I bought it for new.

Work for it son, work for it. :evil:

You picked the wrong sport if you are broke.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
easy on the poor kid...thats the last thing he should be doing...is working...i worked since i was 10...and yes it is good for money reasons...but not for wanting to grow up and live your teenagehood while you can. i know i missed alot of things because i was working. just my .02

but yea seriously....go do some side jobs like he said. its not gonna take much to save up that extra money for a new swingarm.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not broke and i do work but i just bought a tall seat

and that put me down a bit but was worth it. I am also workin

on sellin my stock parts but have not recieved the money yet.

Plus I am gonna have some yards to mow this summer due

to my brother goin off to colledge. So u see I am not broke

and I do work and have paid for everything on my 50 but the

forks and shock(and those were christmas presents and i still

had to pay $200 of my forks)

·
Registered
0 Posts
PIMPINdaHOES said:
easy on the poor kid...

Unfortuately, as you and I both know, the world isn't easy these days and the sooner you prepare for an adult life, the easier it will be on you.

I stress this to my 12 year old daughter every day, even though I spoil the hell out of her.

But, the requirements of her having a motorcycle is to keep her grades up and starting next summer, she will have to start earning money herself.

thats the last thing he should be doing...is working...i worked since i was 10...and yes it is good for money reasons...but not for wanting to grow up and live your teenagehood while you can. i know i missed alot of things because i was working

Damn Pimpin, you ain't turning all hippy new age on me , are you?

My stepdad made me start working when I was 13. Roofing in the FL summer. :twisted:

I hated it, I hated him for making me work, but when I got older, I realized that it's one of the things that made me stronger,determined and it gave me a good work ethic.

This in turn helped me get to the job I do today, which is basicly f'ing off with my friends. :D

In reality, what did you really miss?

* F'ing off with your friends.

v/ did pleanty of that.

* Shagging your girl.

v/ did pleanty of that.

* More f'ing off with your friends......

Eduaction and Perspiration. :D

Or as Sick of it All says : "Blood, Sweat and No Tears" :evil:

EDIT TO KEEP IT ON TOPIC WITH THE THREAD:

I think he's be better off by saving his coin and getting a new one.

You get customer service if you buy it new.

I bought my swingarm and got more than that...

That's why I back Sik50's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, but the whole website is a discussion forum.... :roll:

The kid is interested in a new or used swingarm and the guys, even though they're having a little fun with him, are giving him pointers on how to be able to afford one. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
troymoto said:
Yeah, but the whole website is a discussion forum.... :roll:

The kid is interested in a new or used swingarm and the guys, even though they're having a little fun with him, are giving him pointers on how to be able to afford one. Just my .02

Agreed. Thats why I hate it when people say "stay on topic" or "postwhore"

ugh.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.