PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
i have 2 full lahaye racing setups. willing to sell one for sure maybe the other one if the price is right.

this setup goes for 840 for the swingarm and rear shock alone. it gives a total of 10.5" of travel in the rear.

i have a fork swingarm and frame combo i can sell. i also have a complete rolling chassis. all you need is a motor. you could easily have one of THE BEST setups if you get the new RC motor from RC motorsports and put it in this baby. go here and check out the setup...........im sure alot of people on here will tell you the same about the lahaye setup....ITS PIMP!! http://www.lahayeracing.com/xr50s.asp

drop me an e-mail at [email protected] for pics of it all. i have alot of other things for sale too. so let me know what you need and i can probably get you it.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
it depends. i have alot of different combos that you can use.

i have a setup if you have regular +1's up front and also if you have 6.5" tavel up front.

i also have them in two custom powder coated setups. one black and the other in a candy apple red.

i have a full rolling chassis. just depends on what all is needed.

i can let a full rear suspension with a sano +1 frame for the 840.00 so basically your getting a free frame. i also have front forks that i can sell all.....forks frame and rear suspension for 1120.00

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
you dont need that? do u replace it with somthing?

maybe a longer spring that will actually do something. but if the cable returns on its own your fine.

as far as the forks go. they are the same as teh ones pictured above. and have a custom made triple clamp. actually this pictured above dont have air nozzle for the front. kinda like the sub-tanks it provides added rebound and or compression. where as those forks strictly rely on the springs and oil. no other adjustments. the forks i have can be easily adjusted to your riding style and your weight.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Bro your going to need to get rid of that Lifan side case cover! 8O Looks really? 8O

:lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.