PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys here is a good deal on a race shock http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10066&item=2467464559

tell me what ya think i sent him this email

this race shock looks like a winner to me will it work on my kasukie crm249 also what is the compression factor of this shock and does it come with race lube. and just be be on the safe side will it work with a greenish blue power band high strung of course

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
:lol: :lol: I can get that shock for 5 bucks in China off a front end of a 50cc quad anybody want one 8O

PS. not trying to be mean but man some people just need to stop this stuff it is killing me :lol: :lol: :lol: like the ram air set up with the computer fan 8O

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Something really funny, is my friend actually bought that shock lmao, it was actually worse than it looks, you could bottom it bouncing on the seat lol. So he just took it off and put it back on ebay and made his money back lol.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Jetster220 said:
Something really funny, is my friend actually bought that shock lmao, it was actually worse than it looks, you could bottom it bouncing on the seat lol. So he just took it off and put it back on ebay and made his money back lol.
no this one is different. its rated for 500 pound hogs. i cant wieght tell mine comes so i can trash my ishock...Dang then i will have to run in th unlimited class with that shock

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Comes with a Chromed coil spring for impressive looks!! Spring is Progressively wound (A Trick of the Pros) for an awesome long travel ride and to resist bottoming out!!!

Dont let the back of your Xr50 or CRF50 sag down.

NOW YOU CAN RIDE MEAN WHEELIES AND JUMP DOUBLES WITH EASE!!!

With EASE!!!!! whooooo a 70$ shock'l improve my riding!

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
and some lube cause whoever buys that shock is gonna get raped
LMFAO, that is so true, when my friend got it, it sucked so bad, but it was so funny cause the look on his face when he got on the bike and it bottomed with him bouncing was priceless.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it will work on a kasukie crm 249 if it is newer than 2008

the compression factor is .003rsc per pubic inch

however the race lube is extra (KY comes standard)

only the power band must be camoflauge

any more questions email me at

yourmamalovesme.com

thats what that cool guy that is selling them said

MMU

m i n i m o t o

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man the one i bought just got here its so sweet

its got about twice as much travel as a i-shock and it has a nob that turns an dit twists the spring its so trick but i have to go buy some lube before i ride it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.