PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I could rely on the expertise of this site to help me out with this question: I like this guys suspension setup but could someone tell me what it is? It looks like he still has the stock forks but I'm not for sure on that...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
maybe +1 legs and most heavy duty springs are also +1 meaning +2 overall

and like doops said looks like a crf70 swingarm or a good copy of it.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
do BBR and a Fox Float shock......plus a CRF70 swingarm...then your golden....if you feel adventurous..put crf70 FORKS OR sp-5s

·
Registered
389 Posts
There almost identical, so take the cheap route and go 70 forks. In fact I believe Doop here has a set of 70 forks for sale am I wrong?

They have much better movement and are a real set of forks compared to the cheap stock ones

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
nlipshutz said:
There almost identical, so take the cheap route and go 70 forks. In fact I believe Doop here has a set of 70 forks for sale am I wrong?

They have much better movement and are a real set of forks compared to the cheap stock ones

yep..here is a 50 with 70 forks, swingarm, and Fox Float

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Red Baron...Two Brothers..BBR...there are many

maybe not BBR....Five-0

just stay away from 50cal and other no name Chinese stuff

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm going to go with Two Brothers but i figured i'd let you know Doopsx3 that BBR insists that their springs don't raise the bike at all

·
Registered
651 Posts
thats precision50s bike, its actually a coolster 210 model, 50cc, its got a xr70 swinger, and +1 fork legs and HD springs. he races the poor boy class with it and i belive he kicked major butt on it too.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
those front forks are accually the chinese replica ones. you can tell by the color of them. they are not the same color powder coat as stock honda's

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has anyone tried fastace shocks? I've heard good things about their forks and their shocks are mighty cheap......

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
your right..they are MIGHTY CHEAP........get what you pay for...I had one...blew out in 2 laps...POS...like that dang DNM Chinese junk too

1 - 20 of 31 Posts