PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I acquired a older superpro frame and swinger. Long of the short its not all there. I'm hoping somebody can tell me what size and length bolt for the rear shock lower mount on the swingarm. It has a Paioli shock. Or better yet a link to buy one...lol. Secondly I need a chain guide, will a bbr for a crf50 fit?

Thats all I have for now, I'm sure there will be more!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
A bbr 50 chain guide should fit it no problem, and bbr had bolts for them in the past when I needed one.
I don’t know the length or size but give them a call I’m sure they’d be more then happy to help

·
Registered
625 Posts
my crf50 superpro +3" swingarm has
M10x1.25
60mm shoulder to end partially threaded. Has a washer under the head so it does not dig into swingarm when I tighten it. 55mm would get the job done with washer. 50mm no washer is not quite flush on the threads of the swingarm.

Kinda sucks they did not make it M10x1.5 which is more common and easy to get zinc plated bolts. All mcmaster has is black oxide which will rust over time if not cleaned and oiled. Mine is a black oxided bolt at this time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much!

Second question, does anybody know where I can find a superpro and sp5 sticker kit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another question for you gents, you wouldnt happen to know the size bolt for the rear brake pedal for a superpro ??

Thanks!

·
Registered
625 Posts
The part on a Superpro CRF50 frame that holds the brake pedal ,aka brake pedal mount, was a unique part. Threaded with shoulder on one end and spindle for the brake to mount on the other. I don't recall the name but a guy has made reproduction Superpro brake pedal mounts and posted them on some pitbike Facebook groups. You can also contact BBR and see if they have any for to sell. If BBR can't help hop on pitbike Facebook groups and ask there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts