PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here i have a polished out BBR Super Pro swinger and Elka shock in decent condition. The shock has recently been gone thru by feal susp. There is one flaw. When i bought this mod 110 about a year ago the rear shock bushing was blown wich caused the bottom of the shock to rub on the swingarm. It created two small stress cracks but i just had all the bushings replaced and bolted it back up and its been fine ever since. Stress cracks havnt grown! Other than that it works fine. The only reason im selling it is to make a stock mod so if you have a stock setup i might be interested in a trade. Im looking to get $400 shipped! (no shock mount)

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
phoneman said:
No axle blocks either?
it doesnt use axle blocks it uses the same chain tensioners as the stock swingarm

MotoX-67 said:
Can you mount the stock wheel/brakes on this swinger?
yea itll mount straight on your brake will just need to be extended.

·
Registered
597 Posts
It would work on my sano,but it doesn't have the lower shock mount set into the swinger so angle of the dangle is questionable.Looks like it would.You will still need the brake extender.It's a nice setup if you can get into it for the right price.With welding costs and all.:dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts