RED BARON TOP CLAMP

PRO CIRCUIT EXHAUST

BBR U FLOW

TWO BROS AGRESSIVE FRONT SPRINGS

JOKER OIL CAP

MONSTER GRAPHICS

PRO CIRCUIT SEAT COVER

PRO TAPER XR 50 BEND BARS

I have an 05 klx 110 that I bought off a guy like 4 months ago. He was the original owner, the bike was for his kid and they lived in a city and pretty much never rode it. The bike was pretty much brand new when I picked it up it looked like it never touched the dirt he had the rims, graphics, seat cover, and bars when I got it I put the rest on and maybe put about 10 hours on it. The bike is super clean all the parts are brand new the bbr u flow with the pro circuit exhaust made it a lot faster!! I have a brand new michelin back tire and dunlop front that still have the plastic and price tag on them I throw in to. Snowboarding season is here and I need money for that or else i'd keep it haha I love my bike but I love snowboarding more so lets get this sold. PM me or text me 661-886-0761. I can send you more pics or even videos if you want and ill put some more up tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

661-886-0761

$1700

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.