PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you say everyone? Riding at Rocky Hill, CT on Sunday Oct. 10th. Nice track and we have 4 riders who are already thinking about the day. If not this weekend maybe Sunday Oct. 17th?

If your thinking about it please act quickly.

peace,

Toddo

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Looks like a go for this Sunday, I believe Mark Delorenzo {AHP Minis} PM from Boyesen Engineering will Be there. He Comming from PA. Lets get More Riders Get off your Ass's Boys come on

Get more riders

I'll know for sure Sat Afternoon

Late>>>OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is everyone for sure for Sunday Oct. 10th?

I am not sure if I will be attending, I will be last minute on whether I will be there. Busy night at the Inn here. I am trying however, I love the way I can't walk because of my Quadriceps killing me for 3 days after riding with you jokers.

peace,

Toddo

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Yes its a go We have more than 5 riders . Mark from Boyesen is definetly comming and hes bringing his friend. Im bringing two riders with me, Johnny B is going.........So you better show up Todd I just rode 150 miles on a ridged Chopper so You better show up I'll be there at about 10:00 am

who else common its going to be a awesome day......

Later.........OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rock on Dudes!

Looks like I will be arriving between 12:30 and 1pm on Sunday at Rocky Hill MX. Has anyone checked to see if it is open riding on Sunday?

Kevin or anyone, how long would it take to change / add to my fork oil? If it won't take more than 15 minutes would someone have the materials / oil? Bring it if you do and I will reimburse you. Thanks in advance.

See you fellas roost'n tomorrow.

peace,

Toddo

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
you need a tool that looks like a Turkey baister that measures fluid oz. I do not have one any more I got rid of my big bike specialty tools after I quit Racing........ You should go with 3oz of 15wt fork oil....... :wink:

See you there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.