PlanetMinis Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
I still plan on it! Finishing up my bike this week to be all ready to roll. It'll be my first time out there. I hope for decent travel weather too! At least mid 20s and not negative temps like it is now in NY.

· Registered
879 Posts
I was planning on being my oldest son up for this round and we were both gonna race. Not sure if we are now. This winter hasn't been good to me lol. I've gained 30 lbs (now 315) this winter and my knees and ankles not liking it. It will probably be a last minute decision

· Registered
1,974 Posts
If theres around the same amount of people this time im sure they will keep the big door closed, wasnt to bad in january. If anything bring an electric heater they dont mind those just propane they kind of freak out on

· Registered
10 Posts
just got back from Summits practice, layout was ok love the woops. Turn out could of been alil better, hope for the best tomorrow... Sorry no video forgot the mem. card for GoPro. Well the kid!!

· Registered
879 Posts
I was trying to get stuff ready to go today but the damn bikes are still jetted for the summer. I worked most of the day yesterday prepping them and when I fired them up last night they were bogging and cutting out. Up one on pilot clip down 2 and 3 up on main ran awesome till warm then was bogging again. I didn't have any more jets to play with it and gave up.

· Registered
295 Posts
Unfortunately decided not to go this time. I ordered a 143 kit and just finished putting that and a clutch in my bike this morning, on top of that my guy txt me last night and asked if I wanted to hold out this weekend and head to PA next weekend instead, so I opted to wait I'd rather drive four hours and have someone with me to ride than drive 4 hours and be by myself.

Have fun and ride safe everyone whose there sorry I didn't make it out this time, was really looking forward to it!

If anyone is going to be in the PA area next weekend lets meet up to shred it at Switchback and get weird in the dirt

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.