PlanetMinis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
The face reminded me of arenacross finishline but it only took 2nd gear on the 190 to get over it lol

Reactions: Diss954

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
im hoping the weather is a little warmer for the next round!

· Registered
295 Posts
Anyone for sure going Feb 27/28? I've got one of my friends who says he is game but I think at this point I'm going to make the trip out by myself even if my guy bails.

Definitely going Saturday, not sure if I'm gonna' try to get out early and make it for the Friday night races or just leave Saturday morning and post up in a hotel overnight.

Any one plan on having a get together to watch supercross Saturday night?

· Registered
676 Posts
Anyone for sure going Feb 27/28? I've got one of my friends who says he is game but I think at this point I'm going to make the trip out by myself even if my guy bails.

Definitely going Saturday, not sure if I'm gonna' try to get out early and make it for the Friday night races or just leave Saturday morning and post up in a hotel overnight.

Any one plan on having a get together to watch supercross Saturday night?
2 of us coming from Chi-Town. Re. watching SX race - the summit race goes fairly late on Sat. but…the good news is the guy who runs the A/V system will usually try to broadcast the race on the 2 big screens.

· Registered
295 Posts
2 of us coming from Chi-Town. Re. watching SX race - the summit race goes fairly late on Sat. but…the good news is the guy who runs the A/V system will usually try to broadcast the race on the 2 big screens.
Nice! Good thinking I forgot sx is back to the East coast this weekend with an earlier tv schedule. That'd be awesome to watch between track time.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.