PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
Dude, looks so good. Dang anyone not at this is missing out big time. Doesn't get much sweeter than that, what more do you want than a fresh groomed sx track.

Keep pics and updates coming from the races tmrw and Sat!

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Track is pretty fun, little more technical than usual with a nice arenacross double.

Reactions: AD627

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Well turnout was a pretty bad let down for the 12" open. Only had about 7 guys on the line compared to the 25 we had last year. Still had a good turnout for 10" and 12" stock mod. Hope people stop talking about riding and actually come out and do it. Weather was freezing outside but they kept the doors closed and I ended up racing without my hoodie! Track turned out awesome as always. Hope to see a better turnout next month.

· Registered
295 Posts
My guys bailed this past time and headed south instead but I'm really hoping to make it in Feb also. Time to stop being so serious with work and just take the time to have fun. Bike should be good to go by then too! Here's to hoping the weather will hold off too, it was bad out here in NY and sounded worse that way.

Thanks for posting the vids!

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.