PlanetMinis Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

· Registered
1,766 Posts
Like I said it's well within the rules. It has SMALLER WHEELS then required and was an 88cc motor with a race head and thin head gasket on u4.4.- still semi auto 3 speed

Your not suppose to have a clutch in the stock/mod class period. I beat built KLX motors - to say that I'm on a cheater bike is laughable at best.

· Registered
75 Posts
Like I said it's well within the rules. It has SMALLER WHEELS then required and was an 88cc motor with a race head and thin head gasket on u4.4.- still semi auto 3 speed

Your not suppose to have a clutch in the stock/mod class period. I beat built KLX motors - to say that I'm on a cheater bike is laughable at best.
Inverted forks and MX style swing arm do not belong in stock class. That's why they have a OPEN class.

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Here's gopro from wholesale cycle team rider Danny Mumaw, he won friday night but couldn't make his way back up to the front after a bad holeshot saturday.

Race starts at 2:00

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.