PlanetMinis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
What time is sign up and practice on Saturday?
Friday night sign-up starts at 6:00pm
Saturday sign-up starts at 2:00pm-3:30pm

All pit bike classes start practice at 3:30pm Saturday afternoon, depending on when the daytime qualifiers and last chance qualifiers end.

"late sign-up" for pit-bikes starts at
6:00pm - 6:20pm on Saturday.

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Practice today from 2-8 , track looks perfect for pitbikes as usual!

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Friday night - Danny Mumaw - Piranha 190
Saturday night - Cody Scott - Piranha 190

· Registered
75 Posts
Guys running bikes like that in stock class will ruin it for everyone. Kyle was on a 2001 stock KLX110 with a 2 year old 143 kit and got the holeshot but was past by a 110L and that china bike. The china bike crashed and the L won. Most of the bikes on the line ( 16 ) fit the rules ( no clutch ) and are what stock class is set up for so guys on stock bikes can race and be competitive with other guys on stock bikes. If the rules are not enforced guys will get pissed and stop racing and the stock class will turn into two mod classes one for $ and one not for $. If there was a shortage of stock KLX110s and CRF110s on the line I would be fine with 110Ls in stock class but that not the case. I saw 3 Ls on the line. Jay has done a great job running the pit bike part of the show at Summit for a long time and I hope he can figure out a way to keep it fair for stock bikes.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.