PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Running kx60 forks is no different then running stock klx forks with damping rods. The rules listed are basically copied from the minimoto Vegas page. Jay is pretty fair with the stock class. You are also allowed to run a klx110L but will not receive an award if you place high enough for a trophy, due to a clutch. No I'm not in charge of summit pitbikes, but I do all the effort in advertising and promoting the pitbikes.

· Registered
75 Posts
Running kx60 forks is no different then running stock klx forks with damping rods. The rules listed are basically copied from the minimoto Vegas page. Jay is pretty fair with the stock class. You are also allowed to run a klx110L but will not receive an award if you place high enough for a trophy, due to a clutch. No I'm not in charge of summit pitbikes, but I do all the effort in advertising and promoting the pitbikes.

Good deal. I just remember a few years ago guys giving Kyle crap for running KX60 forks so last year he ran stock forks to prevent the bitching. He also said they suck compared to 60 forks.

· Registered
8,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hershey in the house! Im gonna talk to jack as well about throwing some money or certificates in.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.